Services EN


Services for Individuals


  • Аassistance with obtaining National Insurance number
  • Letter from accountant
  • Self-employed Registration/UTR
  • Register with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) 
  • Self-assessment Tax Returns
  • Income tax 
  • Income from properties
  • Administrative services


Services for Ltd Companies

  • Incorporation of new businesses entities
  • Invoicing 
  • Day to day Bookkeeping (Sage or QuickBooks) 
  • VAT registration
  • Completion of VAT Returns
  • Monthly Payroll 
  • Submitting of CIS300 Contractors' Monthly Returns 
  • Completing of quarterly VAT Returns
  • Dividend vouchers
  • Corporation Tax Returns
  • Submitting Annual Accounts to Companies House


Administrative services/help with submitting and filling the documents

  • Applying for benefits 
  • - child benefits;
  • -universal credit;
  • -jobseeker’s allowance;
  • -Disability Living Allowance /Personal Independence Payment for disabled people. (You can only apply for DLA if you’re under 16.You can apply for PIP if you’re aged 16 or over and have not reached State Pension age.PIP/Attendance Allowance if you’re State Pension age or older and do not get DLA)
  • Application for Settle Status 
  • Application for Naturalization and British passport
  • Preparation of document for a legal stay in UK 
  • Preparation of document for retirement